When it comes to relationships, everyone has different opinions on what works and what doesn’t. Some may say that affirmations to get your ex back are silly, but the truth is they can actually be quite effective.
If you’re wondering how to get your ex back, one of the best things you can do is start using affirmations. Affirmations are positive statements that can help to change your mindset and thinking patterns.
They’re effective because they help to reprogram your subconscious mind, which can then influence your thoughts and behaviors.
If you’re looking to get your ex back, there are a number of affirmations you can recite to help pave the way. Oprah Winfrey once said, “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” If you see your ex as part of that dream life, here’s how to begin impressing that dream onto your subconscious mind so that it brings it into your life.
In this post you'll find:
44 Affirmations to Get Your Ex Back
The following affirmations will help improve your mindset and increase the chances of getting back together with your ex:
1) I am open to having an amazing relationship with my ex.
2) I deserve love and happiness in my life.
3) My ex deserves only the best from me.
4) We are perfect for each other and our relationship was meant to be.
5) I can feel my ex’s love for me, even from a distance.
6) We are SOUL MATES and were meant to be together forever!
7) I am grateful for our time together and the loving memories we have shared.
8) Our love is the strongest force in the universe and nothing can keep us apart.
9) I am confident and optimistic that we will be back together soon.
10) I am sending love and positive energy to my ex every day.
11) I know that we are connected on a deep level and our love will never die.
12) No matter what happens, I will always love my ex.
13) Our relationship is based on a strong foundation of mutual respect and love.
14) I am willing to do whatever it takes to make our relationship work.
15) I am committed to rebuilding trust and communication in our relationship.
16) I forgive my ex for any pain or hurt they may have caused me.
17) I forgive myself for any role I may have played in the breakup of our relationship.
18) I am willing to let go of all resentment and negativity from the past.
19) I know that my ex still loves me and we will find our way back to each other.
20) I am hopeful and confident that our relationship will be stronger than ever before.
21) I am patient and willing to wait for as long as it takes for my ex to come back to me.
22) I trust that everything happens for a reason and our breakup is part of a greater plan.
23) I am open to the possibility of getting back together with my ex.
24) I release all fears, doubts, and worries about our relationship.
25) I know that we are meant to be together and nothing can keep us apart.
26) I visualize us happily back together again, enjoying our time together.
27) I am sending love and healing energy to my ex every day.
28) I release all hurt, pain, and anger from the past and focus on the present moment.
29) I am grateful for our relationship and everything we have shared together.
30) I know that love is the most powerful force in the universe and it will triumph in the end.
31) I am confident and optimistic that we will be back together soon.
32) I trust my intuition and instincts, and they are telling me that we will reunite.
33) I am open to communication and willing to talk about our relationship.
34) I am willing to listen to my ex and hear them out completely.
35) I am worthy of unconditional love.
36) I love my ex unconditionally.
37) I release all resentment, anger, and negativity from the past and focus on the present moment.
38) I know that we can work through any issue we may have if we are both willing to communicate and compromise.
39) I am ready and willing to do whatever it takes to make our relationship work.
Related: 101 Affirmations for Self-Love
40) I know that love is worth fighting for and I am prepared to do just that.
41) I send love and healing energy to my ex every day, knowing that it will help our relationship to grow stronger.
42) I trust the process of our relationship and know that we will come back together when the time is right.
43) I am patient and willing to wait for as long as it takes for my ex to come back to me.
44) I have faith in our relationship and know that love will triumph in the end.
Have fun while manifesting! Take my 21-Day Law of Attraction Manifestation Challenge: #ManifestWithMo and manifest something you desire in three weeks! I’ve lovingly put together this challenge for you using the tools that work for me time and time again. Check it out here!
How to Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back Fast with These Affirmations
1. Get yourself in a good mood
Before you start repeating any of these affirmations to yourself, it is important that you are in a good mood. If you are feeling angry, frustrated, or sad, your affirmations will not be as effective.
2. Write down all the things you love and appreciate about your ex-boyfriend
This will help to remind you of all the good times you had together and why you want to get back together.
3. Repeat your affirmations out loud, preferably in front of a mirror
Say them with conviction and feeling, as if you truly believe them. The more emotion you can put into it, the better.
4. Visualize yourself back together with your ex-boyfriend
See yourselves happy and in love again. Visualize all the details of your life together, from where you live to how you spend your days.
5. Have faith and believe that you will get back together
Know in your heart that you will be reunited with your ex-boyfriend and that your relationship will be better than ever.
6. Be patient – it may take some time for your ex to notice the changes in you
If you have been following these affirmations faithfully, your ex will eventually pick up on the positive changes in you and be drawn back to you.
Should You Manifest an Ex Back?
There is no easy answer to this question. If you are feeling pain and heartache over your breakup, then it is understandable that you would want to try anything to get your ex back.
However, you need to be honest with yourself and ask if getting back together is really what is best for you. If your ex was abusive or toxic in any way, then it is not worth trying to manifest them back into your life.
Make a list of the reasons why you broke up, and see if any of them have changed. If not, then it is likely that getting back together would only lead to more pain and heartache down the road.
On the other hand, if you truly believe that getting back together is in both of your best interests, then there is no harm in trying to manifest your ex back into your life. Just be sure to approach the situation with love and positivity, and let the universe do the rest.
These affirmations are just a tool to help you on your journey to getting back together with your ex. The most important thing is to stay positive and have faith that everything will work out in the end. The universe has a plan for you, and if you stay on the path of love and light, you will be reunited with your ex in due time.
What if It Doesn’t Work?
If you’ve tried these affirmations to get your ex back and they haven’t worked, then don’t give up hope. Everyone’s situation is different, and it may take some time for your ex to come around. However, maybe your ex truly isn’t the divine partner you’re meant to be with.
If that’s the case, then don’t force it. The universe has someone better in store for you, and you will find them when the time is right. Just keep your heart open and trust that everything will work out in the end. Everything happens for a reason, and you will find your way back to happiness.
More law of attraction reading: