Jamaican recording artiste and my good friend D-Major is back from his first headlining tour in Europe promoting his debut album It’s Major (also on Amazon) and reports that the tour was a major success! Each night got bigger and better with Stuttgart in Germany recording a sold out audience, the largest for the promoter of the venue so far, and the Helsinki Finland ladies showing the most love. Watch the video to get the full rundown of the tour’s highlights below.
Become an Irie Insider!
Subscribe to the Irie Insider to receive a weekly round up of posts + exclusive happenings, the hottest sales on must haves and so much more!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- ALOE me to introduce you to my VERA favourite hair treatment!
- Thinking of going natural? Here’s what you really need
- DIY Deep Conditioner starring Aloe Vera, Avocado and Honey
- How-to: Homemade Whipped Shea Hair and Body Butter
- Big Chop Hair Stories: I’m a New Natural!
- Diet Tip: Iceberg Lettuce vs Romaine Lettuce
- Farm Fresh Goodness Delivered To Your Door!
- Things Jamaicans Love: 18 Cool Gift Ideas for the Jamaican in Your Life
- Healthy, Delicious Beet Smoothie Recipe with Papaya
- Body Inspiration – Laura Wells