I know you’ve heard of the law of attraction, but not many have heard about the law of assumption. This is a powerful law that can help you manifest your desires into reality. And in this post, I will help you use this law by supporting your journey with 77 law of assumption affirmations to impress upon your subconscious.
In this post you'll find:
What is the Law of Assumption?
The law of assumption states that whatever you believe to be true will become true for you. If you believe you will achieve your goals, then you will. If you believe you can be happy and prosperous, then you will be.
This law is based on the fact that your thoughts create your reality. Whatever you focus on is what will show up in your life. If you focus on lack and scarcity, then that’s what you’ll experience. But if you focus on abundance and prosperity, then that’s what you’ll attract into your life.
The law originated from the book, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles. In it, he explains that there are certain laws that govern the universe, and if we align our thoughts and actions with these laws, then we can create the life of our dreams.
Neville Goddard, a powerful teacher of the law of attraction, also speaks about the law of assumption in his book, Feeling is the Secret. He says that whatever we feel to be true will become our reality.
“Assumption is the act of taking something for granted or believing to be true without any proof. When you assume, you don’t question or doubt your beliefs. You simply take them as fact.”Neville Goddard
For example, if you believe that you’re not good enough, then you will act in ways that support that belief. You’ll doubt your abilities, you’ll procrastinate, and you’ll avoid opportunities that could help you succeed.
On the other hand, if you believe you are deserving of success, then you will take action to achieve your goals. You’ll have confidence in your abilities, you’ll persist through challenges, and you’ll seize opportunities when they arise.
So, the law of assumption is really about what you believe to be true. And your beliefs will determine your actions, which will ultimately lead to your results.
Have fun while manifesting! Take my 21-Day Law of Attraction Manifestation Challenge: #ManifestWithMo and manifest something you desire in three weeks! I’ve lovingly put together this challenge for you using the tools that work for me time and time again. Check it out here!
How to Use the Law of Assumption
Now that you know what the law of assumption is, it’s time to learn how to use it. The first step is to become aware of your thoughts. Pay attention to what you’re thinking about throughout the day. Are your thoughts positive or negative?
If you find that you’re thinking negative thoughts, then you can use the law of assumption to change them. Simply start affirming positive statements about yourself and your life.
You can write down your affirmations or say them out loud. The important thing is to believe them. As you repeat these affirmations to yourself, your subconscious mind will start to believe them too. And as your beliefs change, your actions and results will change as well.
You can use the law of assumption to your advantage by affirming what you want to be true. Every time you have a negative thought, counter it with a positive affirmation. For example, if you’re worried about not having enough money, tell yourself “I am confident and certain that I will always have more than enough money.”
When you do this, you’re retraining your brain to focus on what you want, instead of what you don’t want. And eventually, your reality will reflect your new way of thinking.
73 Law of Assumption Affirmations
Here are some more affirmations that you can use to attract abundance and prosperity into your life:
- I am open and receptive to all the good that life has to offer.
- I am worthy of abundance and prosperity.
- I am deserving of all my heart’s desires.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I have an abundant supply of everything I need.
- I attract wealth and abundance into my life.
- All my financial needs are met, now and always.
- I am surrounded by prosperity.
- I am grateful for all the abundance in my life.
- I release all fears and doubts about money.
- I am confident and certain that I will always have more than enough money.
- Prosperity is flowing into my life now.
- My cup overflows with abundance.
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
- I attract abundance and prosperity into my life effortlessly.
- All my needs are met abundantly.
- I live in an abundant Universe.
- Abundance surrounds me everywhere I go.
- My thoughts, words, and actions create a life of abundance.
- I am thankful for the abundance that is present in my life right now.
- I am open to receiving all the good that life has to offer.
- I am worthy of being abundant and prosperous.
- I am grateful for all the abundance and prosperity in my life.
- I release all fears and doubts about money and abundance.
- I am confident that there is more than enough abundance to go around.
- Prosperity is mine, now and always.
- Abundance is mine, now and always.
- I attract wealth into my life effortlessly.
- I am a money magnet.
- Wealth and abundance flow to me easily and effortlessly.
- I am blessed with an abundant supply of money.
- I am open to receiving all the good that life has to offer, including financial abundance.
- I deserve to be rich and prosperous.
- I am worthy of all the wealth and abundance in the Universe.
- I release all my fears and doubts about money and trust that everything will work out for my highest good.
- My needs are always met, no matter what circumstances I find myself in.
- Money comes to me easily and frequently.
- I have a deep inner knowing that financial abundance is coming my way.
- I am confident and excited about my ability to attract money and abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all the money that comes into my life.
- Every day, in every way, I am getting closer and closer to my financial goals.
- My bank account is always full, no matter how much money I spend.
- Abundance is everywhere, and I open myself up to receive it now.
- The more generous I am with my money, the more it comes back to me tenfold.
- I surround myself with other like-minded, abundant people who support me in achieving my financial goals.
- Creating wealth is fun, easy, and natural for me.
- I am a powerful creator, and I attract money and abundance into my life effortlessly.
- My relationship with money is healthy, positive, and abundant.
- I am grateful for my health.
- I am grateful for my happy and healthy family.
- I am grateful for my wonderful friends.
- I am grateful for my roof over my head and a bed to sleep in at night.
- I am grateful for my job and for the opportunity to earn an income.
- I am grateful for my education and for the ability to learn new things.
- I am grateful for my talents and abilities.
- I am grateful for the natural beauty that surrounds me.
- I am grateful for the love in my life.
- I am grateful for each and every day.
- I am grateful for the good times and the bad times, as they have both made me who I am today.
- I am grateful for my challenges and obstacles, as they have made me stronger and wiser.
- I am grateful for my successes and accomplishments, no matter how big or small.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to live my life exactly as I choose.
- I am grateful for my ability to make a difference in the world.
- I am grateful for my ability to love and be loved.
- I am grateful for my ability to laugh and enjoy the simple things in life.
- I am grateful for my ability to persevere through tough times.
- I am grateful for my compassion and empathy towards others.
- I am grateful for everything, both big and small, that has ever happened in my life.
- I am worthy of abundance.
- I am grateful for all the prosperity in my life.
- I release all negativity and embrace positive thinking.
- I know that anything is possible if I set my mind to it.
- I am confident and fearless in pursuing my dreams.
- I trust the universe to provide for me in perfect ways.
- All my needs are always met, in perfect timing.
- I am surrounded by love and support.
- I am infinitely capable of creating the life of my dreams.
How to Manifest with Law of Assumption Affirmations
Get clear about what you want. The first step to manifesting anything is to get clear about what you desire. So take some time to think about what it is that you really want.
Write down your affirmations. Once you know what you want, it’s time to start affirming it. Write down your affirmations and read them out loud every day. Remember to believe them – the more you believe them, the more likely they are to manifest in your life.
Visualize your desired outcome. Another way to increase the power of your affirmations is to visualize your desired outcome. See yourself already achieving your goals and living the life you want. The more detailed and realistic your visualization, the better.
Take action towards your goals. Just because you’re affirming and visualizing doesn’t mean you can sit back and do nothing. You still need to take action towards your goals if you want to manifest them. So don’t forget to put in the work!
Be patient and persistent. Lastly, remember that manifestation takes time. Be patient and keep affirming your desires even if it feels like they’re taking forever to manifest. Trust that the Universe has a plan for you and everything will happen in perfect timing.
How to Let Go of Negative Thinking
If you want to attract abundance and prosperity into your life, it’s important to let go of any negative thinking that might be holding you back. Here are some tips on how to do that:
1. Recognize your negative thoughts. The first step is to become aware of when you’re having negative thoughts. Once you’re aware of them, you can start to challenge and reframe them.
2. Challenge your negative thoughts. When you have a negative thought, ask yourself whether it’s true or not. If it’s not, then let it go. If it is true, then try to find a more positive way to look at the situation.
3. Reframe your negative thoughts. Once you’ve challenged your negative thoughts, it’s time to start reframing them. This means finding a more positive way to think about the situation. For example, if you’re thinking “I can’t afford that,” try reframing it to “I’ll find a way to afford that.”
4. Practice gratitude. Another great way to let go of negative thinking is to practice gratitude. When you focus on what you’re grateful for, it’s hard to focus on anything negative. So make sure to take some time each day to think about all the things you’re grateful for in your life.
5. Meditate. Meditation is another great tool for letting go of negative thinking. When you meditate, you allow yourself to be in the present moment and let go of all your thoughts, both positive and negative. If you’re new to meditation, there are plenty of resources available to help you get started.
These are just a few tips on how to let go of negative thinking. If you want to attract abundance into your life, it’s important to start with a positive mindset. So make sure to practice these techniques regularly until they become second nature to you.
More law of attraction reading: