The path of manifestation has many steps. One of the most powerful tools you can use on your manifestation journey is scripting manifesting or writing what you want to achieve as if it already happened. Scripting manifesting helps you focus on your intentions and brings your manifestations into being. Scripting uses the Law of Attraction to allow the universe to grant you blessings.
In this post you'll find:
- What is Scripting Manifesting?
- How to Start Script Manifesting
- How often should you script?
- The Importance of Believing in Your Manifestation
- Learning to Trust Yourself
- Scripting Manifestation Examples
- Scripting Prompts to Manifest a Specific Person
What is Scripting Manifesting?
Scripting manifesting is a way of using the power of written words to help you create the life you want. You can use scripts to affirm your goals, visualize your desired outcome, or even create a “manifestation plan” that will help you stay focused on your desires.
It’s a great way to supercharge your manifesting efforts and can help you to get results faster and more easily.
When you are scripting, you can write your script on paper or type it on a computer. The style and form don’t matter. The substance is what counts. Don’t inject stress into your scripting by worrying over every word or phrase. Script from your heart and allow the universe to understand your intention.
Have fun while manifesting! Take my 21-Day Law of Attraction Manifestation Challenge: #ManifestWithMo and manifest something you desire in three weeks! I’ve lovingly put together this challenge for you using the tools that work for me time and time again. Check it out here!
How to Start Script Manifesting
Not sure where to start? Follow these steps to develop the habit of scripting.
1. Be Clear
Before you write your script, ask yourself what your intentions are. Unless you understand what your desires are, you won’t be able to ask the universe to fulfill them. Vague requests are difficult for the universe to answer. Your spirit knows what you need, listen to your inner voice.
This is why scripting manifesting is perfect for manifesting specific desires or outcomes. If you want to manifest a chance encounter with someone, a text from them, or perhaps a job offer or your dream house, scripting is the perfect way to zone in on these specific desires and bring them into your reality.
Asking the universe for a job offer is too vague. Even a job title is a subjective request. Be clear in your intention by specifying exactly what you want, including specifics like the company, location, benefits, people you want to work with and for, etc. Giving the universe a clear request helps you focus on your manifestation.
2. Understand Your Why
Why do you want this blessing? What are you trying to achieve? Your intention should be clear when you script. How will granting your desire allow the universe to help you? Knowing why you want something is as important as knowing what you want. Use caution here because blessings are meant to help, not hurt. If you don’t understand why you want something, you may not be asking the universe for a blessing that will benefit you.
This is why I am wary of advising friends to try manifesting a specific person. Always add the caveat “or something/someone better suited for me” as this allows the universe the leeway to bring you the right person or opportunity that is actually meant for you.
3. How Does it Feel
Scripting manifesting takes your desires and brings them into your physical reality by allowing you to feel the blessing. Let your higher self see you with your blessing and how it feels to have it. What is your life like now that you have received this gift? The idea of scripting is to put into words what it is like to be blessed.
Consider how this blessing changes your life.
You should feel positive, empowered, and whole. If you don’t feel right having this blessing, you may be letting negative thoughts and emotions cloud your request. If scripting your blessing isn’t bringing you peace and happiness, go back and redefine the clarity and why of your intention.
4. Make it Believable
If you’re scripting your dream job, consider the possible outcomes that are easily believable to your conscious mind. Manifestation makes the impossible possible, but it doesn’t supersede what you have the ability to believe. Your script needs to be believable by your conscious mind for the universe to grant your blessing. If you’re scripting for a miracle but do not believe it is possible for you, then your conscious mind will win the battle every time.
Keep your scripting believable. Realistic and believable outcomes are the foundation of scripting your manifestation. In order to get to the CEO position, one must climb up the ranks. If you’re currently entry-level, start by scripting about managerial roles before shooting for the sky. Build up your manifestation muscle before you tackle big desires.
5. Be grateful
Once you’ve scripted your new blessing, continue the process by scripting your gratitude for having it. The Law of Attraction brings you what you send out into the universe. Gratitude is a universal current of life. You may find your blessing isn’t as powerful if you don’t take time to be grateful for it.
Without gratitude, you may lose focus on your manifestation and miss the benefits you’ve been given. Moving too quickly from asking to having to asking for something else is not consistent with the universe’s plan to provide you with everything you need when you need it. You must take the time to acknowledge your blessings and celebrate them before moving on to the next ask.
I love using Healing Crystals in my manifestation process to help me manifest quickly. I buy from this sustainable shop as they sell high-quality crystals sourced from the best sources throughout the world.
How often should you script?
There’s no one answer to this question, as the amount of scripting you’ll need to do will vary depending on the specific manifestation goal you’re working towards. However, it’s a good idea to start by scripting every day for at least 21 days. This will help “program” your subconscious mind with your desired outcome, and increase your chances of achieving it.
Daily scripting can be done every morning or even the night before as you close one day and prepare for the next. Using scripting as a daily habit helps you discover your deepest desires and then send your requests to the universe, knowing you are blessed. But once again, you must believe in your desires and trust yourself to bring it forward.
The Importance of Believing in Your Manifestation
If you have been trying to manifest something for some time but are not seeing the results you want, it might be that you’re not believing in your outcome and spending time worrying that it will never come.
One reason that manifestation may not be transforming your life in the way that you hoped is that perhaps you are getting in the way of the process. How? If you do not trust yourself or the manifestation process, you may not be getting all you want.
To manifest something, you must have the right mindset. That means getting rid of beliefs that may be holding you back. Trusting and believing is essential in this process because it helps you bring forth what you want, focus on your priorities, and know that you can always rely on yourself, no matter what.
When you lack belief in your manifestations, you may block the universe’s efforts to bring them to you.
When you do not believe in yourself, it is difficult for others to believe in you, too. You send out energy in everything you say and do based on your beliefs. When you do not believe in yourself, why should others, including the universe, trust that you are committed to something? Why should the universe help you out when you aren’t sure that you are deserving of help?
Trusting yourself is grounded in a deep level of self-awareness. The more you know yourself, the better you can judge what is important to you and what you need to be happy. Knowing yourself helps you make better choices and feel more confident in the decisions you make, which ultimately leads to more effortless manifestation for you.
Believing in yourself also helps you monitor and keep control of the limiting beliefs and negative thoughts that may try to derail your success or efforts. You must reinforce the idea that you are trustworthy to yourself and that you believe in what is right for you. Standing by your convictions shows yourself and others that you know what you need and what is important to you.
Learning to Trust Yourself
Learning to listen to your inner self and what you need is a crucial step in manifesting your desires and goals. How do you develop trust in yourself, though? Here are a few strategies to try that can help you learn to trust yourself more.
1.) Listen to your gut. Your instincts are grounded in your most important values. When something feels “off,” it is because it conflicts with what is important to you. Pay attention to your intuition. Listen to these stirrings from inside that are trying to tell you something. The more you listen, the more this instinct will guide you.
2.) Forgive yourself. Many people have a challenging time trusting themselves because they have made mistakes in the past. You can’t change what has already happened. But you can learn from the past. Forgive yourself for whatever wrongdoings you have previously perpetrated. Learn from your past and use those lessons to move forward.
3.) Take more risks. The more chances you take, the more you will see that you can deal with whatever happens. And when you start succeeding and growing, you will develop more trust in your own strength and knowledge.
Scripting Manifestation Examples
Now that you know what scripting manifesting is and how to get started, it’s time to put this into practice! Here are a few examples of how you can use scripting to bring your goals and desires to life.
1. If you want to manifest a new job, start by writing down everything you want in a new job. Be specific, focus on the emotions you want to experience, and write down everything you can think of that will help you accomplish this goal. Next, write a script around these things that will help you bring them into your life. Read it out loud every day for 21 days to program your subconscious mind with the desired outcome.
2. If you want to manifest a new relationship, start by writing down your ideal partner. Make a list of everything you want in this person, and focus on the emotions that would come along with attracting them into your life. Next, write a script based on this list. It can be anything you want; however, make sure it’s written in the present tense and reflects your desired outcome (e.g., “I am currently in a great relationship with my partner”). Then read this script out loud every day for 21 days to program yourself to bring these changes into your life.
3. If you want to manifest money or abundance, start by making a list of everything you are grateful for – all the things in your life for which you are grateful. This can include what you have now, or what you desire in your life. Next, write a list of reasons why these financial goals are important to you. For example, “I want to be able to afford the things I need for my family” or “I want to be able to save enough money so that my children will never have to struggle the way I did growing up.”
Then make a third list with all of your ideas about how money can bring you happiness and joy – even if they’re not monetary. This list should include everything from material objects you’d like to buy, to new experiences/travels/hobbies that would bring excitement into your life.
Once you have this list complete, write a script based on it. You can use some sentences from each of your lists, but make sure to include reasons why you want these things, how they will bring you happiness and joy, and the feelings you expect to have once you’ve achieved this goal. Again, read this script out loud every day for 21 days.
4. If you want to manifest a new car/house/apartment/etc., start by writing down all of the things that are currently preventing you from having what you desire. For example, if it’s money that is holding back your ability to buy a new vehicle or home, then write down all of the ways in which this lack of income is preventing you from being able to do so.
If space is an issue, list all of the places where more room would help you.
If it’s time, make a list of everything you want to do with more of your free time.
Then, make a third list about ways in which having the things on your first two lists would bring happiness and joy into your life – even if they don’t actually buy or provide these things for you. For example, if one of the reasons for wanting more space is that you’re always feeling crowded out by others at home, an ideal house might not have enough room for all six members of your family, but still provide the sense of freedom and autonomy that you desire.
Next, get super specific about what exactly this car/house/apartment/etc. will look like (e.g., color scheme; number & types of rooms; distance from your current home). Once you’ve got all of that down, write a script around it.
Again, make sure to focus on the emotions you want to experience and how this new thing will help you achieve happiness and joy in your life. Read it out loud every day for 21 days.
Scripting Prompts to Manifest a Specific Person
If you want to manifest a specific person, here are some scripting prompts to get you started:
1. What do I want them to feel about me? How will this make them act towards me? How could this change our relationship for the better?
2. What can I say or do that would make this happen?
3. Is there anything that they could think or believe that would help them to see me differently, and respond to me in a more positive way? If so, what are these things?
4. What do I need to know about how they operate, so I can take actions that will help us reconnect/how can I be different so we can start over / heal what went wrong before?
5. How have my past behaviors led up to the present moment of disconnection between us?
6. How can I show them the change in me that would make a reconnection possible?
7. What rituals/habits could I create to help us connect and maintain a positive relationship moving forward?
8. If you want your ex back, what is it about them that you feel would make this happen?
9. How will you know when they start feeling differently towards you, or are ready to get back together with you?
10. Which of your past behaviors would need to be changed in order for this reunion to take place?
More law of attraction reading: