So I wrote about getting fresh, organic fruits and veggies from some local farms and market shoppers delivered to your door for free in this post and subsequently wanted to share what a box looked like. I got a delivery from Potosi Farms last week, and also a delivery from Food Basket so I didn’t order anything this week cause my fridge/freezer over floweth! Check out what you get for a little bit of coins below!
Become an Irie Insider!
Subscribe to the Irie Insider to receive a weekly round up of posts + exclusive happenings, the hottest sales on must haves and so much more!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- ALOE me to introduce you to my VERA favourite hair treatment!
- Thinking of going natural? Here’s what you really need
- Diet Tip: Iceberg Lettuce vs Romaine Lettuce
- DIY Deep Conditioner starring Aloe Vera, Avocado and Honey
- How-to: Homemade Whipped Shea Hair and Body Butter
- Wash and Go Natural Hair Tips: 4 Steps to Effortless 3-Day Hair
- What to Wear to a Reggae Concert or Dancehall Stage Show
- Farm Fresh Goodness Delivered To Your Door!
- 15 Flirty, Dramatic and Trendy Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas Under $40
- Swimwear Trends This Summer (2018)