Feeling down and in need of a pick me up? Affirmations for Self Love are the perfect way to get out of that funk. Affirmations can be short, simple phrases that you repeat over and over again, like “I am worthy,” or written on paper to hang on your wall.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Affirmations provide an outlet for feelings that we may not want to admit about ourselves; they allow us to focus on what is good instead of what is bad.
Affirmations for Self Love can help us to overcome negative self-talk and feel good about ourselves. Affirmations force you to look at both sides of the situation, which often leads people to realize that what they were worried about wasn’t as bad as it seemed in their heads.
Affirmations are not meant to take place of therapy, but provide a beneficial tool when used alongside other treatment options. Affirmation isn’t just positive thinking; it is acknowledging feelings and then changing them into something more constructive and healthy!
Self-love does not mean we should ignore our faults or become arrogant with pride; instead, affirmations allow us to focus on those things we want to improve upon while also celebrating all the wonderful qualities we possess too!
Read more: How affirmations can change your mindset
In this post you'll find:
What are affirmations for self-love?
Affirmations for self-love are statements that we make about ourselves that increase our feelings of worth and acceptance. Affirmations can help us to overcome negative thinking, low self-esteem, and a lack of confidence. Affirmations often start with the words “I am” followed by a positive statement about yourself. Affirmations should be tailored to fit your own individual needs and goals.
How should you use self love affirmations?
There are many ways to use self-love affirmations. Affirmations can be written down and kept in a journal, repeated out loud throughout the day, or even posted on your mirror as a daily reminder. Affirmations can also be used before bedtime as a way to relax and drift off to sleep or as part of your morning routine to set the tone for the day.
The most important thing is that you find affirmations that work for you and stick with them! Affirmation isn’t a one-time fix; it takes time and effort to see results. Be patient with yourself, and soon you will start to see changes in the way you think and feel about yourself!
Below are 101 Affirmations for Self Love to get you started!
Have fun while manifesting! Take my 21-Day Law of Attraction Manifestation Challenge: #ManifestWithMo and manifest something you desire in three weeks! I’ve lovingly put together this challenge for you using the tools that work for me time and time again. Check it out here!
101 Affirmations of self love
- I am worthy of love
- I am worthy
- I am capable
- I am loved
- I am enough
- I deserve happiness
- I accept myself just as I am
- I forgive myself for my mistakes
- My past does not define me
- I choose happy thoughts and emotions today
- I am kind to myself
- I am a work in progress and that is okay
- I am valuable
- I am loved by many people
- I have strengths and weaknesses, just like everyone else
- My feelings are valid
- I deserve the best that life has to offer
- I am surrounded by love
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I am confident in who I am
- My opinions are valid
- I know what I want and I go for it
- I embrace change
- I am proud of myself
- Others see me as a valuable person
- Negative thoughts don’t control me
- I can handle whatever comes my way
- The more fun I have, is the more fun I have!
- Everything happens for a reason and I learn the lessons from my mistakes
- When life gets tough, I evoke more love
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- My appearance is a reflection of my inner beauty
- Everything about me is beautiful
- My beauty comes from within and radiates all around me
- I radiate confidence because I love myself for who I am on the inside and outside
- I am beautiful just the way I am
- My inner beauty radiates to everyone around me
- I value my health, talents, and abilities more than anything else
- Every part of my body serves a purpose
- My clothes fit well because it makes me feel good about myself when I wear them!
- My weight does not define who I am as person or how valuable others find me.
- I am good enough
- What others think about me is none of my business.
- What I think about myself is what matters most!
- I allow myself to feel joy and happiness today
- I look forward to each day with optimism and curiousity
- The only person that can make me happy or sad is myself
- Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better!
- My needs matter too
- It’s okay if someone else doesn’t like how I live my life
- I am good at many things
- Everyday I become a better person
- I can do hard things
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I radiate self-confidence
- Every day is a new opportunity for growth and happiness
- The world is full of beauty
- There is good in everyone
- Life is what you make it and I choose a good life
- Everything happens for a reason
- Challenges make me stronger
- I choose to see the best in people and situations
- Negative thoughts are not permanent, they will pass
- I am capable of handling whatever comes my way
- I am in control of my own happiness
- I am a good person and I do good things
- Life is full of magic and wonder
- I accept compliments with grace
- I deserve respect from others and myself
- My feelings are valid and important
- People like me for who I am
- I approve of myself just the way I am today
- I am alway working to be a better person
- Everyday I get better at loving myself unconditionally
- Everyday I make choices that are good for me and avoid negative influences
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I set healthy boundaries and respect them
- I love who I am now and who I am becoming
- I am grateful for what I have
- There is always room to grow and change
- Things will get better with time
- My past does not define me, it prepares me for my future
- I rise up after a fall or failure
- I am happy with who I am
- The glass is always half-full
- I choose to be happy today Life is too short to not enjoy it
- I find joy in the little things
- Happiness comes from within
- Every day, I allow myself to feel good emotions
- I am surrounded by love and light
- All my dreams are coming true
- I trust the process of life
- Good things are happening for me right now
- I attract positive people and situations into my life
- Everything happens for a reason and all will work out in the end.
- Life is beautiful!
- I am on my own unique journey
- I am exactly where I need to be right now
- The more I love and accept myself, the more love I attract into my life
- Life is a beautiful adventure
- I am open to new experiences and change
I love using Healing Crystals in my manifestation process to help me manifest quickly. I buy from this sustainable shop as they sell high-quality crystals sourced from the best sources throughout the world.
Self-love affirmations should be personal to you and reflect your individual goals! Write down your favorites or come up with some on your own- either way, these phrases can help to empower you on your journey to loving yourself more and being more confident in who you are.
When we truly love ourselves, everything in our lives falls into place. We are kinder to those around us, we take better care of our health, and we find fulfillment in our pursuits. So give yourself permission to love yourself unconditionally with these 101 Affirmations for Self Love! 🙂
More law of attraction reading:
- What is Manifesting
- The Difference Between Manifesting and the Law of Attraction
- Law of Attraction FAQs
- How to Use the 5×55 Manifesting Ritual
- How to Manifest Something in a Week
- How to Create a Manifesting Ritual
- 28 Day Gratitude Challenge
- 30-Day Happiness Challenge
- How to Recognize Signs from the Universe
- Visualization Exercises for Manifestation